Friday, August 14, 2009

Responsibilities

Well, we've been here since Tuesday night. It's been cold! It averages around 65 during the day and around 60 at night. However, I've been told that it does not get any colder. That sounds good to me.

My official responsibilities at the Bible College is twofold. First, is that of Bible Teacher. This semester I will be teaching the book of Matthew and possibly another. Second, is that of Campus Pastor. In that role, I just love on the students and make sure that all goes well on campus. I am really looking forward to what the Lord is doing. The students have already begun to arrive.

God has been so good to my family. He has made Himself so strong in not only our fundraising efforts, but in also giving us total peace in our new calling. Praise His Name!

Dwayne

No comments:

Post a Comment