Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Driving and Teaching

Today was my first day driving in Lima. It was my turn to pick up incoming students at the airport. It went fine. Of course, I've driven everywhere from Mexico all the way down to Costa Rica before. I actually enjoyed seeing the city.

Students will continue to arrive all this week. Orientation will be Saturday and classes will start Monday. They will start out with Church History which will be taught by John and followed by Matthew and then 1 and 2 Peter. I will be teaching both of those classes. Pray that I will get everything together and that I will share what the Lord wants me to and nothing more. It usually takes me about a year to get through Matthew verse by verse. Now, I must do it in three weeks! The class runs every morning, Monday through Friday, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. It should be no problem if I cover about two chapters per day. Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment