Thursday, September 30, 2010

Recent Update

I just took an opportunity to update one of our supporting churches and figured that I might as well share it with everyone.

"We do pray that each of you are doing well. I've heard that the weather up there is starting to change for the colder. Well, it’s just the opposite down here. It’s finally starting to warm up and we’re so ready for it. It’s been a long winter and we want some sunshine!

We are doing fine. The boys are growing “like weeds” as my grandmother used to say. Jannett and I are both looking up to them both now. Where has the time gone? They are doing well in their studies and relationships. We are very pleased with the school that God has provided for them. We couldn’t ask for a more Godly place for them at this time in their lives.

The semester at the Bible College is almost at the midway point. The students are going through Hebrews right now with a guest pastor from Oceanside, California. However, he’ll be wrapping up this Friday and I will start teaching my Romans and 2 Corinthians classes again. I’m ready for it. 2 Corinthians isn’t really that heavy, but Romans is a completely different subject. I told one of the other teachers that I think that book needs to be required every semester just so that we’ll come close to fully understanding it before Jesus comes back!

We do miss all of you. Your fellowship is precious to us. Thank you for supporting our ministry with your finances, but more importantly your prayers. Peru is not our home and we still have those longings for home sometimes. Please pray that the Lord will continue to use and bless our ministries here and that we’ll stay focused on Him."

Until He Comes,
The Spearman Family

No comments:

Post a Comment