Sunday, June 28, 2009

FBC Brownsville

I will be teaching at the First Baptist Church in Brownsville, TX this morning. My topic will be obedience as found in the life of Daniel in Daniel 1. Don't tell the congregation but I will really be preaching to myself! Please continue to keep my family in prayer. We still have pressing needs before we go but continue to trust the Lord to provide. Hey, we're so far out on the limb now, we have no choice but to trust Him. Of course, by experience, I know that's a good place to be.

We just put our rental house up for rent yesterday as per the contract with our landlord. It must be rented by August 1st. Also, we are still in the process of raising the necessary support. We are still a little shy on monthly as well as one-time gifts. God bless each of you. - Dwayne

No comments:

Post a Comment